50% Deposit Required for Reservations are due by Aug 1st for the following winter season. Personal checks or cash preferred.
- 60 Day Notice – 50% Refund
- Less than 60 Days Notice – No Refund
- 20% processing fee will be deducted from all refunds
- After arrival payment is due for the full reservation period, with no refunds for early departure
Check-in time is 3:00 PM until 9:00 PM unless prior arrangements have been made.
Check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- A current health certificate and a negative Coggins test are required for all out-of-state horses.
- Guests are responsible for their horses and for cleaning corrals daily AND prior to departure. Including dumping feeders and water containers.
- All manure goes into a pile at the south side of the riding arena.
- DO NOT dump manure in the ditch, or throw it over the fence on the west side of the campsites.
Dogs are allowed
Please be a responsible dog owner for their behavior, and also clean up after them. Dog poo goes in the horse manure pile at the south end of the arena.
- Campfires are permitted only in the fire pit.
- Please put out all campfires before leaving them.
- No fires in windy conditions.
Please use caution and sustain safe and reasonable speeds in the driveway and obey speed limits on Doe Ranch Road. We maintain the roads.