50% Deposit Required for Reservations are due by Aug 1st for the following winter season. Personal checks or cash preferred.
- 60 Day Notice – 50% Refund
- Less than 60 Days Notice – No Refund
- 20% processing fee will be deducted from all refunds
- After arrival payment is due for the full reservation period, with no refunds for early departure
Check-in time is 3:00 PM until 9:00 PM unless prior arrangements have been made.
Check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- A current health certificate and a negative Coggins test are required for all out-of-state horses.
- Guests are responsible for their horses and for cleaning corrals daily AND prior to departure. Including dumping feeders and water containers.
- All manure goes into a pile at the south side of the riding arena.
- DO NOT dump manure in the ditch, or throw it over the fence on the west side of the campsites.
Dogs are allowed
Please be a responsible dog owner for their behavior, and also clean up after them. Dog poo goes in the horse manure pile at the south end of the arena. Please obey Cochise County leash rules when taking dogs off property.
- Campfires are permitted only in the fire pit.
- Please put out all campfires before leaving them.
- No fires in windy conditions.
Please use caution and sustain safe and reasonable speeds in the driveway and obey speed limits on Doe Ranch Road. We maintain the roads.